Sunday 25 March 2012

EXP1 Final



This is the above ground gallery which I designed for AIWeiWei. The basic idea for this building is grow. The whole space had been devided into 6 parts. Each part is slightly larger than the previous one. This is simply how my idea is shown.

This picture shows the under ground gallery which is designed for Louise Bourgeois. The idea that has been applied to this building is connection. I used several columes and boxes, and let them cross each other just like Jenga. From my design, the upper gallery and the lower one have been connected by spiral stairs.


This view from the person who stand on the ground floor of the under ground gallery. Between these columes and boxes, a courtyard formed, which gives people a open sapce.




These are two draft drawings for the sections of my model.

No comments:

Post a Comment